Lighting design and control
A lighting control system is an intelligent network based lighting control solution that incorporates communication between organised system inputs and outputs related to lighting control with the use of one or more central computing devices.
Lighting control systems are widely used on both indoor and outdoor lighting of commercial, industrial, and residential spaces. Lighting control systems serve to provide the right amount of light where and when it is needed increase comfort and provide convenience of control.
Cablegold are approved installers of the leading lighting control manufacturers including Rako, Dynalight, Arteor and Lutron to name but a few.
We partner with dedicated Lighting design consultants to create a bespoke solutions for all your lighting needs.
With light control systems you can;
- Create moods for different activities by zoning the lighting into circuits and then dimming each zone independently at the touch of a single button
- Ability to Set scenes
- Have Flexible control of interconnected spaces
- Link to security alarms to simulate occupation when vacant or alert upon activation
- Turn all the lights off as you leave
- Use Central dimming locations
- Control lights at a distance, ubiquitous programming
- Turn off the whole house from one button
- Save Energy and extend the life of fixtures and fittings
- Eliminate wall clutter and replace with harmonious and aesthetically designed control panels